Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Friday

Hi guys! We'll try to do a post together this Friday because we are going to my house! I am not sure what we will do. Any suggestions?

Here is a quiz for you to fill out with your BFF:
1. Have you ever been to a party- like a real one- without your BFF?
2.How many times a month do you hang out?
3.Do you like hanging out with your BFF or other people also?
4.Do you and your BFF share everything?
5.Have you ever wanted your BFF to be your sister?
6.Could you go a week without speaking to your BFF?

Here are my answers-
1. no
2.Depends
3.Mainly my BFF but sometimes other peoples
4.Mainly- somethings I keep to myself- nothing major, Chris
5.YES, but I think we would get tired of eachother like siters do
6.I would be lonely
Maybe Chris will fill out the survey too! Thanks for reading!
Sara
6.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!-bffs